Jesus gives meaning to your life. Today Pastor David walks you through the “things” that give your life meaning. See where you can adjust yourself to better follow the biblical pattern of living a life of meaning.
Scripture: Ecclesiastes 1-2:11
- If someone walked up to you on the street and asked, “What is the meaning of life?”, how would you answer them?
- Is it possible to find meaning in pleasurable things, wealth, or success? How so?
- What are the long term consequences, both positive and negative, when pursuing pleasurable things, wealth, or success as the meaning of life?
- Read Matthew 22:37-38. Do you think that scripture holds the key to the meaning of life? Why or why not?
- This coming week, what is one way you can obey the command to “Love your neighbor”?
Listen to the message and leave comments (podcast listeners go to comment.navchurch.org)