Jesus came to give your life purpose. Pastor David reveals how you can have a purpose filled life and begin to overcome whatever keeps you from walking in that purpose.
Scripture: Genesis 1 – Genesis 2:7
- In your own words explain what it means to live a life of purpose.
- The Westminister Catechism states, “Man’s chief end is to glorify God and enjoy him forever.” In your own words, what does this mean to you?
- Read the Genesis 1 account of creation. How impacting is the thought, “God created mankind for a purpose?” What is that purpose?
- What keeps you from living a purpose filled life?
- Pastor Rick Warren from Saddleback Church says the five most common things that drive people are: guilt, anger, fear, materialism or need for approval. When trying to find purpose in life, which one do you struggle with and why?
- When man was created he was fully connected to God. Through man’s decision to sin, he separated himself from God. Man was unable to pay the payment of sin, so Jesus paid the price on a debt that was not his own. He did it willingly so that mankind could once again be fully connected to God. This is the story of the Gospel. Have you shared it with anyone lately?
Listen to the message and leave comments (podcast listeners go to comment.navchurch.org)