- What can we learn from the following verses about trusting in God? Psalms 56:4, Proverbs 3:5-6 and Jeremiah 17:7-8
- Is it easier to trust in what you see or in our God you do not see? Why?
- After hearing how God helped Navigation Church overcome the OBSTACLE of a 100 year old building with high overhead expenses while facing challenging time lines, where has your faith grown to conquer the OBSTACLE in your life?
- Navigation Church is taking our next steps towards the OPPORTUNITY of building a new facility at a different location so we can continue our growing relationship with God. There are many unknowns from the stretching of our faith and the potential fear of failure, but it’s worth the change. What is the OPPORTUNITY you need to move towards?
- In 2017, Navigation Church is praying that everyone has an OPENING to share the gospel of Jesus Christ with someone. Share how your faith has increased as you witness the weekly salvations, constant flow of first time guests, and our record number of baptisms.
Listen to the message and leave comments (podcast listeners go to comment.navchurch.org)