Today, Pastor David gives compelling historical evidence that Jesus was the Son of God and rose from the dead. Join the investigation for truth.Scripture: I Corinthians 15:17
- This weeks Nav Group questions are meant to be more intellectual in nature due to the subject we are discussing. Read I Corinthians 15:17 and discuss the scripture. Do you understand what it is saying and is the Apostle Paul accurate?
- Everyone in the ancient world admitted the tomb was empty; the issue was how it got that way. Can you think of any logical explanation for the vacant tomb other than the resurrection of Jesus?
- Gary Habermas reduced the issue of the resurrection to two questions: Did Jesus die? And was he later seen alive? Based on the evidence presented Sunday, how would you answer those questions?
- Is it important for followers of Christ to be able to give a defense of the resurrection of Jesus. How does this effect evangelism?
- What’s more important, having your own testimony to share with someone or knowing Jesus’s testimony?